The 2019 PITCA Convention will be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Friday, August 2nd and Saturday, August 3rd, 2019. You must be a PITCA member to attend the convention.
The Dave & Sue Irons' Auction will preceed the PITCA Convention on Thursday, August 1st, 2019. This Auction is open to the public.
Both the Auction and Convention will take place at the Pittsburgh Marriott North, Cranberry Township, PA.
Not yet a member of PITCA? Join now and meet us in Pittsburgh at convention time!
PITCA membership includes a subscription to the Pressing News. Our latest issue, published for March 2019 contains the following in-depth articles:
Interested in learning more? View a past issue of the Pressing News.
NOTE: The Webmaster is in the process of adding Google Translate to all pages of this website. This update will proceed from left to right in the tabs.
In the Members Only section this month:
1. It's time to make your Convention plans! Registration forms are in the March 2019 Pressing News. Convention Registration will be FREE for those who register before June 15, 2019.
2. Please share your comments in the newest Forum discussions on Sheffield Irons and Cleaning Irons. Your input is appreciated!
3. The March issue of the Pressing News is available for online viewing and/or printing.
4. The Lending Library catalog was updated in January 2019 by Librarian Jackie Lind.
5. The 2018-2019 PITCA Member Directory is updated quarterly and is correct as of March 2019.
6. Be a PITCA ambassador! Print Flyers and distribute to friends and local antique outlets.
7. Dues paying PITCA members: be sure to Sign Up for our website if you have not yet done so.
8. Have you forgotten your password and now you're unable to Sign In? Here are the directions to Reset a Password.
Donna Vanover ~ President
Jerry Marcus ~ Secretary/Treasurer
Jay Raymond ~ Editor, Pressing News
Jackie Lind ~ Librarian
Lynn Rosack ~ Webmaster